How can we help you?
Where we deliver to
Wood machinist’s assistant (Watford – Zero Hour Contract)
Watford Timber Company - Watford WD18 9RE
Watford Timber is a busy manufacturing company with the majority of staff employed on a full-time basis. However, at the present time, we require a number of ‘casual’ workers to provide holiday and sickness cover for other colleagues; a Zero Hours Contract is perfect for this.
Initially, your role will be to feed or remove wood-based products from a production line.
Full training is given.
Progression into other roles and type of employment is possible.
No experience necessary.
- A positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Reliable with prompt timekeeping.
- Physically robust & willing to put in a good days work.
- Available at short notice.
- Possible work times: Only between Monday – Friday 8.00am – 4.30pm.
- Day includes two 20 minute breaks & one 30 minute lunch break.
- Easy parking / secure covered bike rack.
- Staff canteen.
- Paid weekly.
Please send CV / make contact via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 01923 711 888 and please mention you are responding to the website Vacancies page.